Who Are We?
We are an organization founded in 2017 that offer free services to support and encourage students from low socioeconomic backgrounds to pursue higher education across the United Kingdom. We are offering various services including: personal statement checks, 1-1 interview tutoring and career advice. Please browse the website to see what we have to offer and information on how to apply is below!
How to Apply:
In order to receive free services from J2U, you must meet one of the following eligibility criteria** (will be verified):
- you live in a neighbourhood with a low progression to university
- you attend a secondary school or sixth form that achieves less than or close to the national average of 5A*-C passes (incl English and Maths) at GCSE (see: schools list)
- you attend a secondary school or sixth form where 20% or more students are eligible for free school meals (see: schools list)
- you are eligible for free school meals
- you live or were raised in public care
- your studies have been significantly disrupted due to personal +/- social reasons (e.g. homeless, bereavement of carer)
**If you do not fulfill the criteria above, but would still like to be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply for access to J2U’s free services please:
- Download application here
- Complete the application online/print and scan it
- Email the application to email@example.com. The title of the email should read: “J2U Member Application – [INSERT FORENAME + SURNAME].”
For any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org