Current Campaign: Pre-October 15 2018 Statement Check/Advice:
Apply for Oxbridge/Medicine/Dentistry by October 15 2018?
J2U is offering 1) FREE personal statement checks for Oxbridge/medicine/dentistry applicants, 2) Advice for medical applicants on which universities to apply to to boost their chances at attaining interviews,
You should receive a reply within 2-4 days with this service
Current Year 13/gap year student who fulfill one of the following criteria:
- You live in a neighbourhood with a low (%) progression to university
- You attend a secondary school or sixth form that does not significantly succeed the national average of 5A*-C passes (including English and Maths) at GCSE
- You attend a secondary school or sixth form where 20% or more students are eligible for free school meals
- You live or were raised in public care
- Your studies have been significantly disrupted due to personal +/- social reasons (e.g. homelessness, bereavement of carer)
Want to apply
Please download the following application form (download here). Complete the form and send it [with relevant attachments] to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure the title of the email is “October 15th Deadline Service.”
Deadline is 5pm, October 14 2018
This event took place on Saturday 8th September at City Hospital, Birmingham
Schedule for reference: click here